Financing is determined by how much you will need to borrow to pay for the entire automobile plus applicable taxes. Once financing is secured, you will then be required to pay back the amount you borrow plus interest, typically in equal monthly payments over a pre-arranged period of time.
The benefits of financing your vehicle with Honda Financial Services Inc. are:
- You are the owner of the vehicle.
- All retail loans are open and you may pay out the finance contract at any time without prepayment penalties.
- Simple interest method to calculate interest charges.
- No kilometer charges.
- No wear and tear charges.
- Build equity.
- Flexible terms.
- Once all the payments have been made, you own the automobile.
Things to be taken into consideration:
- Monthly loan payments are typically higher than monthly lease payments because you are financing the total cost of your automobile which includes all applicable sales taxes and purchase price.
- You are responsible for insurance coverage. Required coverage typically is detailed in your financing agreement.
- You are responsible for maintaining the automobile. A maintenance schedule is outlined in the owner's manual.
Honda Financial Services options:
Conventional Finance: With the Honda Financial Services regular program you can tailor your purchase to reflect your individual needs. Your equal monthly payments are determined using competitive rates and 24 - 60 month terms. Together with the dealer you can work out the financing arrangements that suit your budget and your needs best.