Activating your Honda's built-in Wifi hotspot & audio controls (Android & iPhone)
Activating Your Honda's Built-in Wi-Fi Hotspot & Audio Controls (Android & iPhone)
This summer, let your family enjoy the open road without missing a beat. Our new inventory has Honda models with the Wi-Fi hotspot capability, enabling you to stay connected and entertained while keeping everyone happy during long trips. No more asking for your phone's hotspot in the car-the whole family can stay connected up to 50 feet away from your vehicle. And, with the ability to stream video or listen to music with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay, rides will be more enjoyable than ever before.
Bell Portable LTE
Why dread your daily commute? With Bell, you can now enjoy wireless connectivity in your car with a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot. Connect up to five devices at once with Bell's portable LTE data hotspot and stay entertained on the go with music streaming and social media apps. Connecting the Honda Wi-Fi is a simple process that you can do with the Honda smartphone app or radio code entry.
HondaLink Connect lets you connect with your Honda from anywhere with the HondaLink app, available on iOS and Android. From within the app, you can control features on your car, check its maintenance, and get help from a local dealership. In addition, you can use voice commands to interact with Alexa-enabled devices to make hands-free calls or send messages.
Connect to your Honda CabinControl when you use your iPhone, utilizing your smartphone device as a remote. With this convenient feature, you can connect your smartphone to the in-car entertainment system, browse music, select radio stations, and more. With the ConnectedDrive smart Wi-Fi hotspot, you can connect up to 7 devices at once to Wi-Fi.
How To Turn Your Vehicle Into a Wi-Fi Hotspot
Stay connected on the go with and support multiple devices at once with high-speed internet access. Connect anywhere you park, and enjoy your favourite apps while feet away from the car. Enjoy data from your vehicle from feet away in a few steps, which include the following:
- To connect to a Wi-Fi access point, make sure your Honda is in the Park position and push the Home button. Select Settings from the onscreen menu. Select Connections from the Settings menu, then choose your preferred network connection method.
- On the Civic, you can choose between a 3G mobile hotspot or an internet access point. Tap on your chosen network to connect to it. If it's the first time you're connecting, enter the login credentials for your Wi-Fi provider.
- Select Network Options or Hotspot Options to Change Settings: Open the network settings on your device and select the Wi-Fi network that you want to connect to, then it will be the name of the hotspot that we created - in this case, we'll be choosing "Wi-FiHonda."
- After you set up your Honda, you automatically share the data connection from your car - even if it's just cruising down the street. That means you can automatically connect. And thanks to Canada's largest network, you'll get a strong, fast connection for streaming music, downloading apps, and sharing pictures. It'll feel like you're on your home Wi-Fi.
Contact us if you need further help getting the instructions for connecting your device to your Honda's Wi-Fi hotspot. Our Service Centre is the trusted place to visit for all Honda repair and maintenance needs. We have the highest-skilled technicians in the region trained to perform any task with speed and efficiency. Visit us today to experience the new Honda Wi-Fi hotspot connection and browse the various models that have this feature equipped.
Make an Inquiry
* Indicates a required field